All 286 art Reviews

Establishing Order (Artstation Dude) "INTERNET IRL" - September 2017 CotM Establishing Order (Artstation Dude) "INTERNET IRL" - September 2017 CotM

Really dynamic and epic. I haven't checked much of the unscouted yet but this one will end high I bet.

PopoCorno responds:

Thank you! :D

Hidden Hidden

This is really good

dinopharaoh responds:

Thank you!

Takkar Level up Takkar Level up

Might even be the best piece I have seen in all these years of COTM, though your santa was also really cool. What artists/teachers are your inspiration? How much hours did this project take?

-Djoresh

Giedrius responds:

Who it's a big-one. Thank you.
I can only guess how long it took since I was working on it on my spare time. Could of been over 30 hours.
The artist who brought me into more serious drawing was Jazza himself. The most inspiring at the moment is Marc Brunet

Kirby LVL 99 Kirby LVL 99

Oh wow, that is a terrifying final sight. good job

OscArt responds:

Captain J. Hook - LVL 99 Captain J. Hook - LVL 99

Ah why didn't I think of hook, he is amazing to buff. Great design of clothes. Love the crocodile hat!

LVL99 Dark Knight LVL99 Dark Knight

Awesome, batman sure became epic

MWArt responds:

Thank you much! Actually didn't put much thought into the design. Just sketched Batman with big armour and figured it might look cool colored, so I put effort into trying to make it look cool. To me at least. Haha :-)

Rise of Sandy Rise of Sandy

Looks great, I like how the moon became part of his outfit

Charizard Charizard

Nice painting style, keep it up!

LukeF responds:

Thank you so much!

Max Level Mulan Max Level Mulan

Looks great, I love the bright colors.

MeeshellArt responds:

I usually can't avoid bright, vibrant colours in my works, they look great and are so eye catching

Powering up Powering up

Turned out really nice. He sure looks much stronger then his ''lvl 1'' original version, I like how you upgraded his equipement.
(I'd still would try to hit him under the belt though) ;)

Eurns responds: